|Address||7 Fair Green Court, Killylea, Armagh|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
We are pleased to offer for sale this mid terrace townhouse set within a small courtyard development of only eight homes. Internally the home is in excellent decorative order throughout offering deceptive spacious living accommodation. Externally the home offers an enclosed garden to rear with pedestrian access and private parking area is offered to the front. This property is ideally suited to the first time buyer market or it can be sold with sitting tenant as the property at present is rented.
1 Reception Room
Can Be Sold with Sitting Tenant/Vacant Possession
Ground Floor WC
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Maple Shaker Fitted Kitchen/Dining
Oil Fired Central Heating
White Bathroom Suite
Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door with leaded glass panel, tiled floor, low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin off, pine balustrade staircase, storage cupboard under stairs and tiled floor.
- 16' 10" x 10' 6" (5.13m x 3.20m) Open fire, fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, wooden surround over.
- 17' 10" x 9' 6" (5.44m x 2.90m) Maple shaker kitchen offering a range of high and low level units, integrated oven and hob, stainless steel canopy, extractor fan over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, fridge / freezer, dining area, part tiled walls, tiled floor and double french doors to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 14' 3" x 9' 10" (4.34m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 2" x 9' 10" (3.71m x 3.00m)
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 3" x 7' 8" (2.51m x 2.34m)
- 7' 8" x 6' 1" (2.34m x 1.85m) White suite, panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower over, part tiled walls and tiled floor.
- To the front of the property is private parking and to the rear there is an enclosed garden laid out in pebbles for easy maintenance and pedestrian access is offered.