|Address||66 Killycapple Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £145,000|
This small holding is located just on the outskirts of Armagh City on an elevated site with outstanding views over the city and rural countryside. The holding consists of a two storey dwelling which would need internal modernisation although the property at present can be lived in. There is a yard with a number of outbuildings along with 3 stables and c. 2 acres of ground which surround the dwelling. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate the location and views that this property has to offer. Great potential is offered to refurbish or extend this family home. Killycapple road is located just off the main Armagh to Markethill road and easy commuting is offered into Armagh City, Markethill and surrounding areas.
2 Reception Rooms
Oil Fired Central Heating
Mahogany Double Glazing
- Entrance Porch
- PVC front door with glazed side panel, glass panel door leading to inner hall, cloakroom off.
- 5.00m x 3.73m (16' 5" x 12' 3") Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- Dining Room
- 5.03m x 3.15m (16' 6" x 10' 4") Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- 6.38m x 2.64m (20' 11" x 8' 8") Range of fitted high and low units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for electric cooker with extractor fan over. Space for fridge, part tiled walls and dining space.
- Utility Room
- 3.20m x 1.93m (10' 6" x 6' 4") Belfast sink, fitted units, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier, hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1/Storage
- 3.15m x 2.90m (10' 4" x 9' 6")
- Bedroom 2
- 3.23m x 2.92m (10' 7" x 9' 7") Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.20m x 1.96m (10' 6" x 6' 5")
- Bedroom 4
- 3.94m x 3.10m (12' 11" x 10' 2")
- 4.01m x 1.91m (12' 14" x 6' 3") White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, cast iron bath with shower over.
- Detached Garage
- 28'6"x 18'6" Sliding doors, direct access to barn area 45' x 18'5" direct access is offered to the paddock area.
- Stable Block
- There is 3 stable blocks with access to the paddock area.
- There is a selection of stores with a stone front and tin roof. All sheds and stables are all accessed from the concrete yard to the rear of the house and ample vehicle parking is offered.
- This agricultural land consists of c. 2 acres and all the land surrounds the main dwelling, the land is used for grazing.