|Address||63 Blenheim Drive, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £155,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This deceptively spacious detached chalet bungalow is located on a generous site overlooking the Annareagh Road. The gardens all have been tastefully landscaped and great privacy is offered. Internally this home has been very well maintained and offers adaptable accommodation over two floors, there is also a Conservatory to the side. Overall this a fine family home and all amenities are within walking distance to the village.
2 Reception Rooms
Cream Modern Fitted Kitchen
White Bathroom Suite on Ground Floor
Shower Room on 1st Floor
Pine Internal Doors
Carport To Side
Walking Distance Of Richhill Village
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door with glazed side panels, solid oak wooden floor, walk in cloak space under stairs, hotpress off.
- 17' 7" x 10' 8" (5.36m x 3.25m) Open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset, marble surround and granite hearth. Glass panel door to hall, solid oak wooden floor.
- 14' 7" x 10' 8" (4.44m x 3.25m) Range of modern cream fitted high and low level units, integrated fridge freezer, plumbing for automatic washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher. 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, display cabinet,electric cooker with, stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over, concealed lighting, laminated wooden floor, wine rack, pvc rear door.
- Family Room/Dining Room
- 10' 5" x 9' 4" (3.18m x 2.84m) Solid wooden floor, glass panel door leading to hall, patio doors leading to conservatory.
- 11' 1" x 9' 10" (3.38m x 3.00m) Solid wooden floor, patio sliding doors leading to paved patio and garden.
- 6' 9" x 5' 6" (2.06m x 1.68m) White suite, panel bath with power shower over with shower screen,mixer taps, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Fitted display cabinet, pvc ceiling.
- Bedroom 1
- 8' 8" x 9' 6" (2.64m x 2.90m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 9" x 9' 4" (3.58m x 2.84m) Full wall of fitted slide robes, wooden floor.
- Study area with built in worktops and shelving.
- Bedroom 3
- 13' 9" x 12' 1" (4.19m x 3.68m) Full wall of fitted sliderobes, wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 9' 6" x 9' 4" (2.90m x 2.84m) Wooden floor.
- Shower Room
- 5' 3" x 5' (1.60m x 1.52m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls, wooden ceiling.
- To the rear the garden is enclosed with vehicle space and ample room is available for a garage. The gardens are tastefully landscaped and offers mature shrub and flower beds, vegetable plot. To the side is a paved patio area which offers direct access to the conservatory and to the front the gardens are in lawn with mature shrubs. To the side is a carport with tarmac drive and vehicle parking.