|Address||62 Monaghan Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £115,000|
This detached bungalow overlooks the Monaghan Road and is located just on the outskirts of Armagh City. The property is sitting on a site of c. 0.5 acre and offers great potential to extend this home further or replace subject to planning. The property at present is in good general condition, however would need some general modernisation to bring it up to standard . There is also a garage and workshop to the side of the dwelling and ample storage sheds also. Overall this is good property in a most convenient setting .
1 Reception Room
Coloured Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Great Potential To Extend
Large Mature Site
- Entrance Porch
- Hardwood front door leading to entrance porch which offers direct access to the lounge.
- 15' 8" x 10' 5" (4.78m x 3.18m) Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth
- 11' 2" x 9' 3" (3.40m x 2.82m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and space for gas cooker.
- 7' 8" x 5' 8" (2.34m x 1.73m) Coloured suite, panel bath with shower over, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 9' 6" x 7' 6" (2.90m x 2.29m)
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 6" x 7' 7" (2.90m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 7" x 7' 6" (2.92m x 2.29m)
- Rear Hall
- Hotpress off, hardwood rear door to outside.
- Detached Garage
- 18' 8" x 9' 4" (5.69m x 2.84m) Roller door, electric power with access to workshop.
- 19' 2" x 9' 5" (5.84m x 2.87m)
- To the rear of the dwelling there is a number of stores and sheds currently used for general storage.
- The property is sitting on a site which extends to c. 0.5 acres which is mostly in lawn and tarmac drive to the front for parking. The site offers great potential to extend this home further .