|Address||60 Drumadd Terrace, Armagh|
|Price||Offers over £87,500|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
We are pleased to offer to the open market this immaculate end terraced property located in a most convenient location within the city centre. This home truly is a credit to the current owners and viewing is a must to fully appreciate the finish of this home both on the inside and outside. Ideally suited to the first time buyer or the investment market as the property is ready to walk into. There is enclosed garden to the rear which has been tastefully landscaped for easy maintenance along with paved patio and paved garden at the front. All local amenities are within walking distance. Viewing is highly recommended.
1 Reception Room
Open plan Kitchen with Dining Area
2 Bedrooms Have Fitted Furniture
Solid Oak Fitted Kitchen
White Internal Doors
Shower Room on 1st Floor
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
Private Patio To Rear
Landscaped Gardens To Rear
Paved Patio To Front
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany solid front door with matching glazed side panel, storage under stairs.
- 3.78m x 3.71m (12' 5" x 12' 2") Bay window, open fire, fireplace with cream granite inset and black granite hearth. Cornicing and matching centre piece.
- 2.95m x 2.36m (9' 8" x 7' 9") Solid oak kitchen offering high and low level fitted units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in ceramic hob, built in electric double oven with stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, part tiled tiles and open plan to dining area. Pvc glazed rear door which leads to enclosed area to the side.
- Dining Area
- 3.33m x 2.67m (10' 11" x 8' 9") Open plan to kitchen, direct access to hall.
- Direct access to roof space.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.68m x 2.87m (12' 1" x 9' 5") Full wall of fitted units offering wardrobe and storage space.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.73m x 3.20m (12' 3" x 10' 6")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.41m x 2.31m (7' 11" x 7' 7") Full wall of fitted slide robes and a built in cupboard.
- Shower Room
- 1.96m x 1.65m (6' 5" x 5' 5") Corner shower cubicle with electric shower and pvc panel on walls, sink in vanity unit, low flush wc. , fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- The rear garden is at different levels and is all landscaped in mature gardens and offers easy maintenance. There is paved patio area with paved enclosed covered area to the side of the dwelling. Large garden shed with electric for storage along with a smaller shed. Great privacy is offered to the rear and the sun is at the rear in the afternoon. To the front is all paved with ornamental wall.