|Address||6 Roxborough Park, Moy|
|Price||Offers around £69,950|
This semi detached property is located in the thriving village of Moy just off Dungannon Road. All local amenities are within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to Dungannon, Armagh, M.1 motorway and surrounding areas. Internally this property is in fair repair and would be ideally suited to the first time buyer or the investment market . There is a generous garden to the rear and the front garden offers the potential to make a private drive.
1 Reception Room
Rear Hall with Storage
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating with Back Boiler
Potential to Extend
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC glazed front door with glazed side panel.
- 4.01m x 3.81m (13' 2" x 12' 6") Open fire with back boiler, tiled fireplace and hearth, direct access to kitchen.
- 3.81m x 1.73m (12' 6" x 5' 8") Range of fitted high and low level modern fitted units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing for washing machine, electric cooker and space for fridge. Part tiled walls.
- Rear Hall
- Walk in storage cupboard off, glazed rear door.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.84m x 3.15m (12' 7" x 10' 4") Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 2.84m x 2.82m (9' 4" x 9' 3") Built in wardrobe.
- 1.91m x 1.68m (6' 3" x 5' 6") White suite, panel bath, low flush wc, sink.
- To the rear the garden is enclosed and is screened with conifers and is laid out in lawn, pedestrian access is offered. Boiler house and store. Garden to the front is in lawn and offers the potential to make into a driveway for parking.