|Address||58 Alexander Crescent, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £59,950|
This semi-detached property is located within Armagh City and is within walking distance to schools, shops and all local amenities. The property at present would need some modernisation inside. There is a nice garden to the rear which offers potential to extend the property and a detached garage. With all amenities literally on you door step this is good property for the investment market or the 1st time buyer.
2 Reception Room
Bathroom & Separate Toilet
Oil Fired Central Heating
Mahogany Single Glazed Windows
Mature Gardens To Rear
Tarmac Drive & Parking
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany glazed front door.
- Family Room
- 3.28m x 2.97m (10' 9" x 9' 9") Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- 4.78m x 3.51m (15' 8" x 11' 6") Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth.
- 3.40m x 2.79m (11' 2" x 9' 2") Range of fitted high and low level units , single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for electric cooker and fridge. Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, larder off and storage cupboard off. Glass panel door leading to rear porch area.
- Porch Area
- Covered with Perspex and offers storage and store off. Direct access is offered to the rear garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.06m x 2.92m (13' 4" x 9' 7") Built in furniture and storage cupboards, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 5" x 8' 3" (3.48m x 2.51m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.51m x 3.12m (11' 6" x 10' 3") Built in wardrobe.
- 1.65m x 1.42m (5' 5" x 4' 8") Coloured suite, panel bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls. Separate toilet.
- Hotpress shelved, storage cupboard off.
- Detached Garage
- Up and over door.
- To the rear is a mature garden which is in lawn with shrubs and plants and ample room is offered to extend this property. To the front the garden is in lawn with shrubs. Tarmac drive and parking area.