|Address||57 Main Street, Killylea, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £55,000|
|EPC Rating||E44/D61 (co2: G14/B89)|
This mid terraced property is located on the main street in Killylea village and all local amenities are all within walking distance. Internally this property would need some modernisation and would be ideally suited to the investment market/first timer buyer. There is a small garden to the rear and vehicle parking to the front. Easy commuting is offered to Armagh, Caledon and surrounding towns.
1 Reception Room
Kitchen with Open Plan Dining
Rear Hall/Utility Area
Single Glazed Windows
Solid Fuel Heating
Some Modernisation Required
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door.
- 5.31m x 4.06m (17' 5" x 13' 4") Open fire with back boiler. Fireplace with cast iron inset, slate hearth and wooden surround over . Laminated wooden floor.
- Kitchen with Dining Area
- 5.31m x 3.40m (17' 5" x 11' 2") Fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for electric cooker and space for fridge. Plumbing for washing machine, dining space. Large walk in cupboard off.
- Rear Hall
- Toilet and wash hand basin off. Large walk in storage cupboard which could be easily turned into a utility area.
- Bedroom 1
- 37.57m x 3.12m (123' 3" x 10' 3") Electric heater
- Bedroom 2
- 3.86m x 2.72m (12' 8" x 8' 11") Electric heater.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.57m x 2.34m (8' 5" x 7' 8") Electric heater.
- 1.93m x 2.26m (6' 4" x 7' 5") White suite, low flush wc, sink, panel bath.
- 2 large storage cupboards off, hot press which is shelved.
- To the rear the garden is enclosed and direct access is offered for vehicle parking. Storage shed. To the front vehicle parking is offered.