|Address||54 Orangefield Drive, Armagh|
|Price||Offers over £70,000|
This immaculate mid terraced property is located within Armagh City and is within walking distance to all local amenities. Internally this home is in excellent order and would be ideally suited to the 1st time buyer/investment market as its ready just to walk into. There is pleasant views from the rear over the city, the garden is enclosed and paved for easy maintenance. To the front is storage sheds and vehicle parking.
1 Reception Room
Fitted Kitchen with Dining Space
Oil Fired Central Heating with Back Boiler
uPVC Double Glazed Windows & Doors
White Internal Doors
Good Decorative Order
Enclosed Garden to Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door, tiled floor, storage under stairs.
- 13' 8" x 11' 9" (4.17m x 3.58m) Open fire with back boiler, tiled fireplace and hearth, laminated wooden floor.
- 19' 4" x 9' 4" (5.89m x 2.84m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for electric cooker, extractor fan, space for fridge freezer, tiled floor, dining space.
- Access to roof space, floored with electric light and storage.
- 6' 4" x 5' 5" (1.93m x 1.65m) White suite, low flush wc, bath with electric shower over, shower screen, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 6" x 9' 4" (3.81m x 2.84m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 1" x 10' 7" (3.68m x 3.23m) Laminated wooden floor, hotpress off.
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 3" x 7' 6" (3.12m x 2.29m) Built in wardrobe.
- Enclosed garden to rear with decking area, garden shed with electric, outside tap and paved area. To the front the garden is in pebble beds with flower and shrubs . Two storage sheds .