|Address||54 Oakridge, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £119,950|
This semi detached property is situated in a private cul-de-sac just off the Newry Road only minutes away from the City centre. At present this home has been rented on a long term lease and can be sold with the sitting tenant or vacant possession. Internally this home offers spacious accommodation and is in good order with a private garden to the rear offering rural views and garden to side. Ample room to park is offered to the front. Easy commuting is also offered to Newry and all local amenities are in the city centre.
1 Reception Room
Fitted Kitchen with Dining Space
Master with En-Suite
Pine Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
UPVC Double Glazing Windows
Located Private Cul-De Sac
Rural Views Over Countryside
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door, tiled floor, walk in storage cupboard off, pine balistride.
- 5.72m x 3.71m (18' 9" x 12' 2") Open fire, cream marble fireplace with matching hearth, wooden floor.
- 4.04m x 3.28m (13' 3" x 10' 9") Range of cream fitted high and low level units, space for electric cooker and space for fridge, plumbed for dish washer, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor, dining space.
- Utility Room
- 3.40m x 1.70m (11' 2" x 5' 7") Fitted cream units, single drainer stainless sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, broom cupboard off, mahogany glazed rear door, tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.84m x 3.43m (12' 7" x 11' 3") En-Suite off:- Plumbing has been left to convert to en suite but is currently be used as a walk in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.17m x 3.71m (13' 8" x 12' 2")
- Bedroom 3
- 2.64m x 2.49m (8' 8" x 8' 2") Built in wardrobe.
- 1.96m x 2.34m (6' 5" x 7' 8") White suite, low flush wc, panel bath, shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled floor, part tiled walls and extractor fan.
- Hotpress is off which is shelved, direct access is also offered to the roof space.
- To the rear and side is a generous garden which is in lawn and pleasant views are also offered over the rural countryside. To the front the garden is in lawn with pebbled driveway with ample room to park.