|Address||53 Salters Grange Road, Armagh|
|Rent||£125 / week|
This semi detached cottage is located just on the outskirts of Armagh City just off the main Loughgall Road in a rural setting. There is a large garden to the rear and front with ample room for parking. Great potential is also offered to extend this home either to the rear or convert the roof space. Internally this home is in good general order and is ready to move into. All local amenities are available in Armagh City and easy commuting is offered to the M.1. motorway and Loughgall village.
1 Reception Room
Modern Fitted Kitchen
White Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
White Internal Doors
Aluminium Double Glazed Windows
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door.
- 15' 3" x 10' 1" (4.65m x 3.07m) Open fire with back boiler, fireplace with tiled inset and hearth.
- 10' 11" x 8' 8" (3.33m x 2.64m) Modern white fitted kitchen with high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, ceramic hob with extractor fan and stainless steel canopy over, built in electric oven, display cabinet and light, broom cupboard, corner unit with pull larder, tiled walls, direct access to rear hall.
- Rear Hall
- 4' 7" x 4' (1.40m x 1.22m) Plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier, space for freezer. Direct access to rear garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' x 10' 2" (3.66m x 3.10m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 5" x 8' 4" (3.18m x 2.54m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 7" x 7' 6" (2.62m x 2.29m)
- 10' 6" x 6' 2" (3.20m x 1.88m) White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath with wood panel on side and mixer taps, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, hotpress and storage off.
- Floored, access by slingsby ladder, potential to extend.
- To the rear is a large garden which is laid out in lawn and flower beds, pleasant views are offered over the rural countryside. To the front the garden is in lawn with shrub and flower beds. Tarmac drive and parking for several vehicles .
- Detached Garage
- 8' 9" x 4' 11" (2.67m x 1.50m) Up and over door, electric power, rear door leading into garden.