|Address||52 Scotch Street, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £185,000|
We are pleased to offer onto the open market this prime retail unit which presently is let out on the ground floor to a charity shop and the first floor is let out to a beauticians and hairdressers. Please note the property will be sold with sitting tenants. Internal floor space is offered over 3 floors and direct access is offered to Linen hall Street at the rear. This shop was fully refurbished just over 20 years ago and is in immaculate order both inside and out. Located in the middle of Scotch Street which is one of the main commercial streets within Armagh City. Sainsbury and car parking is close by.
Offers Internal Floor Space of c.2000 sq. ft
Retail Space over 3 Floors
Excellent Location Within The City Centre
Rear Access onto Linen hall Street
Details Of Lease & Rent Available
Viewing Strictly By Appointment Only
EPC Rating F137
- Shop Floor
- 19yds x 14' 4" (17.37m x 4.37m) Tiled floor, direct access to 1st & 2nd floor. Access to rear hall.
- 8' x 4' 6" (2.44m x 1.37m)
- 6' x 4' 7" (1.83m x 1.40m)
- Toilet off, direct access to Linenhall Street.
- Retail Space
- Retail Space:- 20yds 1' x 14' 8" (18.59m x 4.47m) Stores off. Kitchen and toilet off. This unit could be let out separately as direct access is offered unto a separate entrance unto Scotch Street.
- Retail Space
- 11yds 10" x 14' 6" (10.31m x 4.42m) Storage cupboard off, this could also be let out as direct access is offered through a separate entrance unto Scotch Street.