|Address||5 Thornleigh, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £129,950|
This semi detached home is located in a popular location just minutes from the Newry Road in private development. The property is situated on a generous site and offers good garden to the rear and side which is enclosed. Internally this home offers good spacious accommodation and is in ready to move straight into. Thornleigh is close to the city centre and all local amenities. This home would be ideally suited to the first time buyers’ market.
1 Reception Room
Open Plan Kitchen with Dining Area
UPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with leaded glass and matching leaded glass side panel, laminated wooden floor.
- 4.72m x 3.45m (15' 6" x 11' 4") Laminated wooden floor, open fire with back boiler Fireplace with marble surround and cast iron and tiled inset with marble and granite hearth. Dual heating system. Bay window, spot lights, French mahogany glass doors leading to kitchen/dining area.
- Open plan Kitchen/Dining Area
- 5.31m x 3.15m (17' 5" x 10' 4") Range of mahogany fitted high and low level kitchen units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for dishwasher and electric cooker with extractor fan over. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, dining area has a laminated wooden floor. Stain glass door leading to hall way.
- Rear Hall/Utility Area
- Plumbing for washing machine, and space for tumble drier, upvc rear door to garden. Toilet :- 6'1"x 2'5" part tiled walls. Direct access to integral garage.
- Integral Garage
- 5.56m x 2.95m (18' 3" x 9' 8") Direct access from rear hall, up and over door garage door, electric power.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.28m x 3.15m (10' 9" x 10' 4") Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.17m x 2.51m (13' 8" x 8' 3") Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.20m x 2.64m (10' 6" x 8' 8")
- 2.31m x 2.03m (7' 7" x 6' 8") Cream suite, bath with electric shower and shower screen over, fully tiled walls, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- Hotpress off, access to roof space.
- To the rear is a spacious garden which is in lawn and screened with mature trees for privacy, paved patio and there is a garden to the side in lawn . To the front the garden is in lawn with flower and shrub beds, tarmac drive and ample room to park.