|Address||5 Riverdale Park, Madden, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £50,000|
This semi detached bungalow is located within Madden just on the outskirts of Armagh City. Internally this home is in fair order and is being sold with vacant possession. There is a garden to the rear and ample room to park is also available to the rear. This property would be ideally suited to the 1st first time buyer or the investment market. Local amenities are all within walking distance and Armagh City is close by and easy commuting to Monaghan and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
White Bathroom Suite
Enclosed Garden To Rear
Oil Fired Central Heating
UPVC Double Glazed Windows
Vehicle Parking To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Solid wooden glazed front door, cloakroom off and hot press off.
- 14' 6" x 10' 9" (4.42m x 3.28m) Fireplace with tiled inset and hearth with wooden surround and electric inset.
- 12' 4" x 9' 4" (3.76m x 2.84m) Single drainer sink unit, range of fitted high and low level units, plumbed for washing machine, electric cooker with extractor fan over, fridge freezer, larder off, hardwood glazed rear door.
- Bedroom 1
- 8' 5" x 14' 5" (2.57m x 4.39m)
- Bedroom 2
- 8' 6" x 7' 8" (2.59m x 2.34m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 5' 3" x 7' 9" (1.60m x 2.36m) White suite, low flush wc, sink, shower cubicle with electric shower.
- To rear there is an enclosed garden in lawn, boiler house, vehicle parking to rear. To the front and side the garden is in lawn.