|Address||5 Mullaghbrack Terrace, Markethill|
|Price||Offers around £89,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached cottage is located just on the outskirts of Markethill and also offers easy convenience to Hamiltonsbawn village. The property is located on a generous site and offers mature gardens to the front and rear. Internally this property is in good order and offers great potential to extend to the rear. All local amenities are within easy access. This property would be ideally suited to for retirement, first time buyer or the investment market.
1 Reception Room
uPVC & Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
Cream Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
Open Fire with Back Boiler
Enclosed Mature Gardens
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glazed inset. Cloakroom and hotpress off.
- 15' 2" x 10' 1" (4.62m x 3.07m) Open fire with back boiler, fireplace with tiled inset, matching hearth and mahogany surround, direct access to kitchen.
- 10' 6" x 8' 9" (3.20m x 2.67m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, space for fridge and electric cooker, dining space.
- Bedroom 1
- 10' 7" x 10' 1" (3.23m x 3.07m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 6" x 9' 6" (3.20m x 2.90m)
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 7" x 7' 6" (2.62m x 2.29m)
- 6' 1" x 5' 11" (1.85m x 1.80m) Cream suite, panelled bath with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc and partial tiled walls.
- Utility Room
- 10' 3" x 4' 8" (3.12m x 1.42m) Plumbed for washing machine, tumble dryer, storage cupboards and pvc ceiling.
- To the front there is a large garden laid out in lawn and mature shrubs. To the rear is an enclosed garden offering potential to extend the property subject to planning.