|Address||5 Maynooth Manor, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £157,950|
|EPC Rating||C71/C74 (co2: D65/D66)|
This outstanding semi detached home which was originally the show house, it is located on a very generous sized corner site in this recently constructed development. Accommodation is offered over 4 floors and is finished in good order throughout. There is also a detached garage with utility area and a garden to the side. Overall this is an outstanding modern home ready just to walk into. All amenities are in the village which is within walking distance.
1 Reception Room
High Gloss Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
Master Bedroom with En-Suite
White Bathroom Suite with Marble Finish
Oak Internal Doors
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Large Garden To Side
Patio and Garden To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door with glazed side panels white and oak balustrade on stairs.
- 16' 7" x 10' 5" (5.05m x 3.18m) Cream sand stone marble fireplace, solid fuel stove, bay window.
- 5.28m x 3.53m (17' 4" x 11' 7") Cream high gloss fitted high and low level units with granite worktops, integrated fridge freezer and dish washer, built in electric cooker, ceramic hob with granite splash back, stainless canopy with extractor fan, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, spot lights, tiled floor, glass panel door leading to entrance hall.
- Cloakroom off kitchen offering storage space with toilet and wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.18m x 3.61m (10' 5" x 11' 10") Range of fitted furniture offering cupboard space, wardrobe space , drawers and matching dressing table.
- 2.59m x 2.54m (8' 6" x 8' 4") White suite, bath with marble tiled surround, marble sink sat on a matching marble shelf. Shower cubicle with power shower, chrome towel radiator, inlaid mirror with tiled surround, tiled marble floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 5.08m x 3.18m (16' 8" x 10' 5")
- Master Bedroom
- 3.68m x 3.20m (12' 1" x 10' 6") En-Suite:- 8'5" x 6'6" Corner shower cubicle with power shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, Velux window.
- Detached Garage
- 6.30m x 3.40m (20' 8" x 11' 2") Up and over door, floored attic space . Utility area to rear offering fitted units, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier, fitted stainless steel sink unit, Pvc side door leading to garden.
- To the rear there is a paved patio area with garden off in lawn. To the side of the garage is a large garden which is enclosed and is in lawn. Rural views are offered to the rear. Tarmac drive is offered to the side which offers ample parking. Garden to the front is in lawn.