|Address||5 Kilburn Park, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £189,950|
This detached bungalow is located in this mature development just off the Portadown Road in a private cul-de-sac. Internally this home offers spacious accommodation and some modernisation is required with a mature garden to the rear. Easy access is offered into Armagh City and easy commuting is offered to Portadown and surrounding areas. Viewing is advisable as seldom does a property come up for sale in this area.
2 Reception Rooms
Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
Oil Fired Central Heating
Master Bedroom with En Suite
Fitted Bathroom Suite
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door with leaded side panel, cornicing and cloakroom off.
- 15' 6" x 18' 2" (4.72m x 5.54m) Gas fire with marble fireplace and cast iron inset and marble hearth. Cornicing and centre piece.
- Family Room
- 13' 4" x 9' 7" (4.06m x 2.92m) Gas fire with marble inset, hearth, mahogany surround and uPVC patio doors.
- 15' 3" x 10' 9" (4.65m x 3.28m) Range of fitted high and low level units, integrated microwave, ceramic hob with extractor fan over, built in double oven, integrated fridge and dishwasher, 1 1/2 bowl single sink unit and spot lights. Direct access to utility room.
- Utility Room
- 10' 9" x 10' 3" (3.28m x 3.12m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, hotpress off, storage cupboard off, tiled floor. Plumbing for washing machine, access to roof space via a Slingsby ladder, hardwood rear door and PVC panels on wall. Direct access to garage.
- Master Bedroom
- 20' 2" x 13' 9" (6.15m x 4.19m) Fitted wall units offering wardrobe space and cupboards. 5' 2" x 6' 3" (1.57m x 1.91m) En-suite off: Double shower cubicle, power shower, sink in vanity unit with cupboard space and mirrors, pvc panelling and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 7" x 9' 7" (2.92m x 2.92m)
- Bedroom 3
- 11' 7" x 11' 7" (3.53m x 3.53m)
- Integrated Garage
- 16' 9" x 21' (5.11m x 6.40m) Access from utility room, electric door, storage cupboard, separate wc, wash hand basin, electric power and up and over garage door.
- Enclosed garden to rear offering matured landscaped gardens with mature trees and shrubs, green house, paved patio area. To the front there is ample room to park on a tarmac drive with mature shrubs and plants.