|Address||5 Jubilee Park, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £115,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached property is located just on the outskirts of Armagh City in a private development. This house sits on a generous sized plot and has a large enclosed garden to the rear with ample room to park several vehicles to the front. Internally this home is in excellent order and would be an ideal home for the first time buyer .
2 Reception Rooms
Oak Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
White Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
Pine Internal Doors
Multi Fuel Stove In Lounge
Generous Sized Plot
Excellent Decorative Order
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glazed inset and matching side panels, tiled floor, pine staircase with cast iron balustrades and storage under stairs.
- 11' 6" x 11' 3" (3.51m x 3.43m) Solid wooden floor, cast iron multi fuel stove sitting on a slate hearth with wooden surround over, open plan to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 10' 8" x 9' 8" (3.25m x 2.95m) PVC patio doors, access to kitchen and solid wooden floor.
- 11' 2" x 8' 5" (3.40m x 2.57m) Solid oak fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless sink unit, built in electric oven, ceramic hob, extractor fan over, integrated fridge / freezer, pine ceiling and spotlights, Wine rack, space for microwave and storage cupboard.
- Hotpress off and shelved. Pine Ceiling. Slingsby ladder leading to attic which is partial floored.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 7" x 10' 8" (3.53m x 3.25m) Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 7" x 11' 2" (3.53m x 3.40m) Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 4" x 8' 9" (2.84m x 2.67m) Built in wardrobes.
- 7' 6" x 5' 8" (2.29m x 1.73m) White suite, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, double shower cubicle with electric shower, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Attached Garage
- 15' 9" x 10' 6" (4.80m x 3.20m) Plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Up and over door and storage units.
- To the rear is enclosed large garden which is screened with conifers for privacy. Paved patio area, large raised decking area which offers barbeque space and has steps leading to garden which is in lawn. Outside tap. To the front is a lean two which offers additional storage with bin store and area for oil tank. To the front of the house is a large tarmac drive with ample room to park for several vehicles