|Address||5 Drumorgan Court, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £85,000|
This modern detached home is located in this small village of Hamiltonsbawn where all local amenities are all within walking distance. Internally this property is in excellent order and is ready just to walk into. There is private parking to the rear and easy commuting is offered to Armagh, Markethill, Richhill and surrounding areas. This property would be ideally for the investment market or the first time buyer.
1 Reception Room
Modern Fitted Kitchen with Appliances
Modern Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazing Windows & Exterior Doors
Yard to Rear
Private Parking to Rear
Located Just off Main Street
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door, tiled floor.
- 13' 6" x 10' 2" (4.11m x 3.10m) Open fire, fireplace with tiled inset and hearth, wooden surround over.
- 17' 8" x 12' 3" (5.38m x 3.73m) Range of fitted high and low level cream effect units with wooden worktops, built in electric double oven, ceramic hob with extractor fan over, Belfast sink, plumbing for washing machine, plumbing for dishwasher, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Rear Hall
- Toilet and wash hand basin off, pvc rear door, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 10' 8" x 10' 3" (3.25m x 3.12m) Fitted slide robes.
- Bedroom 2
- 7' 4" x 6' 3" (2.24m x 1.91m)
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 8" x 8' 7" (2.64m x 2.62m) Built in wardrobe.
- 7' 9" x 5' 4" (2.36m x 1.63m) White suite, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, panel bath with electric shower over, shower screen, tiled floor, fully tiled walls.
- Enclosed yard to the rear which is concreted and offers storage for bins, oil tank and burner and yard space. Access to rear vehicle parking.