|Address||47 Sleepy Valley, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £198,500|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached bungalow is located on a generous site overlooking Sleepy Valley with all local amenities within walking distance. Internally this home is in good order and offers spacious family accommodation with the potential to extend. To the rear is a mature walled garden with patio and barbeque area and vehicle access is also offered . Access to the garage is to the side of the property which offers room to extend . Easy commuting is offered to Armagh , Portadown and surrounding areas.
2 Reception Rooms
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Pine Internal Doors
Basement Garage with Storage
Upvc Double Glazing
Oil Fired Central Heating
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with glazed inset and matching side panel, laminated wooden floor.
- Separate wc off Hall
- 6' 9" x 6' 5" (2.06m x 1.96m) Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- 15' 9" x 13' 9" (4.80m x 4.19m) Multi fuel stove sitting on slate hearth with featured stone to rear, wooden beam over, laminated wooden floor, bay window, pine glazed door into dining room.
- Dining Room
- 13' 9" x 10' 7" (4.19m x 3.23m) Pine glazed door to kitchen, laminated wooden floor. French mahogany doors to lean to.
- 11' 3" x 11' 2" (3.43m x 3.40m) Range of fitted oak and cream effect high and low level units, Belfast sink with wooden draining board, gas hob and electric built in oven with stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over, space for dishwasher, spot lights, part tiled walls. Direct access to utility room.
- Utility Room
- 11' 2" x 7' 5" (3.40m x 2.26m) Fitted units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, hotpress off. Pvc door leading to lean 2.
- Bedroom 1
- 17' 8" x 11' 9" (5.38m x 3.58m) Full wall of fitted wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 2" x 10' 5" (3.40m x 3.18m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 12' 6" x 11' 2" (3.81m x 3.40m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 11' 2" x 9' 7" (3.40m x 2.92m) White suite, corner bath, low flush wc, corner shower cubicle, sink in vanity unit with matching cabinet, part tiled walls.
- 26' 5" x 17' 2" (8.05m x 5.23m) Up and over door, electric light and power. The garage is located below the house . Storage is also offered off the garage just under the house.
- Lean To
- 33' 9" x 4' 5" (10.29m x 1.35m) Perspex roof, single glazed windows, wood block floor. Direct access is offered to the dining room and utility room. Steps leading to garden and garage.
- To the rear is generous sized wall garden which is landscaped into different areas and offers garden in lawn, patio and barbeque area, play area and pebbled area. Vehicle access is offered to the rear and ample room is offered to extend this property further. To the front the property is screened with conifers for privacy and the garden is in lawn with mature plants. Pebbled drive way with tarmac area to the front of the house.