|Address||47 Main Street, Markethill|
|Price||Offers around £125,000|
|EPC Rating||E40/E50 (co2: F30/E40)|
This mid terraced property overlooks the main street in Markethill and is close to all the shops, schools and all local amenities . Internally this property is in good order and there is also a yard to the rear and garden with rear access. The property can be used as a commercial property as commercial planning is passed or alternatively as a residential home. Overall this is a good property in this thriving town.
Oil Fired Central Heating
Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
2 Reception Rooms
Potential For a 4th Bedroom
Coloured Bathroom Suite
Concrete Yard To Rear
Garden To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door.
- 11'8" x 11'9" Laminated wooden floor.
- Range of modern fitted high and low level units, space for electric cooker, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, dining space, spot lights. Direct access to rear porch.
- Dining Room
- 12'4"x 7'8" Laminated wooden floor.
- Rear Porch
- Mahogany rear porch, tiled floor, mahogany glazed door to rear yard and garden.
- Bedroom 1
- 12'4"x 7'6"
- Bedroom 2
- 25'13"x 9'3" This room could be spilt into 2 rooms.
- Bedroom 3
- 13'6" x 8'9"
- 7'5" x 7'11" Coloured Suite, Panel bath with electric shower and shower over pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor.
- To the rear there is a concrete yard and garden.