|Address||47 Main Street, Markethill|
|Rent||£550 / month|
|EPC Rating||E40/E50 (co2: F30/F37)|
This mid terraced property overlooks the main street in Markethill and is close to all the shops, schools and all local amenities . Internally this property is in good order and there is also a yard to the rear and garden. The property can be let on a long term lease and it is not be let furnished. For further details please contact the office.
Oil Fired Central Heating
Mahogany Double Glazed Windows
2 Reception Rooms
Potential For a 4th Bedroom
Coloured Bathroom Suite
Concrete Yard To Rear
Garden To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door.
- 11'8" x 11'9" Laminated wooden floor.
- Range of fitted high and low level modern units, space for electric cooker, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, dining space, spot lights.
- Dining Room
- 12'4"x 7'8" Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 12'4"x 7'6"
- Bedroom 2
- 25'13"x 9'3" This room could be spilt into 2 rooms.
- Bedroom 3
- 13'6" x 8'9"
- 7'5" x 7'11" Coloured Suite, Panel bath with electric shower and shower over pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor.
- To the rear there is a concrete yard and garden.