|Address||46 Drumcairn Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £149,950|
|EPC Rating||F33/E45 (co2: F24/F33)|
This detached bungalow is located just on the edge of Armagh city in a most convenient setting. Tucked away on a mature site this property offers great potential to be refurbished or a replacement dwelling as it is a generous sized site with a paddock to rear. The bungalow at present is in fair order and there is a detached garage also to the rear. This truly is a great location in the countryside and all amenities are literally only a few minutes away. Easy access is offered into the City centre, Moy and Dungannon
1 Reception Room
uPVC Double Glazed Windows and Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
White Internal Doors
Large Rear Garden
Suitable for refurbishment or replacement
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door with glazed side panel and hotpress off.
- 10' 9" x 11' 16" (3.28m x 3.76m) Open fire, slate fireplace with tiled hearth and matching T.V. shelf.
- 16' 3" x 10' 2" (4.95m x 3.10m) Range of fitted high and low level units,
double drainer stainless steel sink unit, space for electric cooker and fridge, tiled floor. Access to rear hall.
- Rear Porch
- Fitted high and low level fitted units, tiled floor, pvc rear door leading to outside.
- Bedroom 1
- 7' 5" x 10' 6" (2.26m x 3.20m) Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 8' 3" x 13' 9" (2.51m x 4.19m) 8' 3" x 13' 9" (2.51m x 4.19m) Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 9" x 7' 9" (2.97m x 2.36m)
- 7' 9" x 8' 2" (2.36m x 2.49m) White suite, panelled bath with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, part tiled walls.
- 12' 5" x 23' 6" (3.78m x 7.16m) Detached garage plumbed for washing machine and electric. Attached room to the side of the garage which offers further storage 23'6"x 7'5".
- To the rear there is a garden in lawn, concrete yard with ample room for parking and the garden to the front is also in lawn. Large paddock is offered to the rear which is used for grazing and it runs to the Callan River.