|Address||45 Main Street, Caledon|
|EPC Rating||F21/E43 (co2: G13/F30)|
We are pleased to offer this immaculate home which is located just on the main street in this historical village which boarders Co Armagh and Co Tyrone. The property was refurbished throughout and currently is in good condition and offers a great family home full of character. There is a large private yard to the rear with a double garage and beyond that there is a very large mature garden. This home is a Grade B1 listed building and truly is a great family home nestled in this small village were all local amenities are literally on your door step.
1 Reception Room
Fitted Kitchen with open planned Dining Room
Good Decorative Order
Oil Fired Central Heating
Single Glazed To Front
Pvc Double Glazed Windows
Double Garage with Large Yard
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door, wooden floor.
- Lounge (Reception)
- 3.096m x 7.111m Gas fire, Antique style fireplace with tiled and cast iron inset, ornamental cast iron surround over and slate hearth, cornicing, glass panel door to hall.
- Kitchen with Dining Area
- 7.352m x 3.670m Oak fitted high and low level units, integrated dishwasher, electric cooker, display cabinet, part tiled walls, 11/2 bowl sink unit, larder off, open plan to dining area, wooden floor.
- Rear Hall
- Large storage cupboards, pvc door with glazed side panels, tiled flooor, access to rear patio and yard.
- Utility Room
- 1.785m x 3.748m Fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble drier, tiled floor, toilet off.
- Wooden floor, Pine balustrade, hotpress off. Access to attic by slingsby ladder, partial floored.
- Master Bedroom
- 3.549m x 3.874m En suite 1.683m x 2.185m, corner shower with electric shower, sink in vanity, tiled floor, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, walk in dressing room off 2.273m x 1.715m
- Bedroom 2
- 3.893m x 3.080m Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.279m x 3.310m
- 1.969m x 1.970m
- 3.037m x 2.561m Cream suite, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, bidet, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- 8.028m x 6.772m Double Garage, up and over doors, electric light and power, access is offered to rear garden.
- To the rear is a large concrete yard with ample room for parking. Paved patio area which is accessed from the rear hall. The garden is long and narrow and offers mature gardens in lawn with trees and shrubs the garden is surrounded by a nice stone wall.