|Address||45 Drumman Heights, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £239,950|
|EPC Rating||D58/D68 (co2: E53/D64)|
This exceptional detached bungalow is located in a private cul-de-sac just at the top of Drumman Heights just of the Portadown Road. Sitting on a spacious mature site the home offers a private garden to the rear which is overlooked with a large conservatory and offers direct access to an open plan Kitchen. Spacious accommodation is offered throughout and the property has been very well maintained. With such a private site and ample vehicle parking this home is ready just to walk into. Local amenities and schools are all close by and easy commuting is offered to Portadown and the M.1 motorway.
2 Reception Rooms
Open Plan Kitchen with Family Area
Conservatory with Wood Burning Stove
Master with En-Suite
Integral Garage with Utility Room
Private Mature Gardens To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glazed inset and side glazed panel, cloakroom and hotpress off.
- 3.66m x 5.74m (12' x 18' 10") Glass double panel doors leading to hall, multi fuel stove with French sandstone fireplace.
- Dining Room
- 2.97m x 3.30m (9' 9" x 10' 10")
- Open Plan Kitchen with Family Area
- 21' 2" x 15' 17" (6.45m x 5.00m) Range of fitted maple high and low level units,
1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher, gas hob with stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over, built in electric oven and integrated fridge. Centre aisle with seating area, tiled floor, direct access is offered to garage. Family Area:- Wooden floor, Heta wood burning stove which sits on a granite hearth and a featured brick wall behind. Direct access is offered to the Conservatory.
- Conservatory Room
- 12' x 14' 2" (3.66m x 4.32m) Stanley multi fuel stove on slate hearth, french PVC doors leading to rear garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 12' x 14'9" (3.58m x 4.42m) En-suite 4' 5" x 6' 5" (1.35m x 1.96m) Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 8" x 9' 9" (3.56m x 2.95m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9 '9" x 11' 7" (2.92m x 3.53m)
- Bedroom 4
- 9' 8" x 11' 7" (2.95m x 3.53m)
- 7' 8" x 6' 4" (2.34m x 1.93m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle, low flush wc, corner bath with mixer taps over and part tiled walls.
- Integral Garage
- 5.84m x 3.35m (19' 2" x 11') )Up and over garage door. Utility area to the rear plumbed for washing machine and tumble drier, double stainless steel sink unit storage cupboard and, side door leading to outside.
- To the rear is a large enclosed garden laid in lawn with paved patio area and the garden is not overlooked as there is mature trees. To the front garden is in lawn with flower and shrub beds. Paved driveway with ample room to park several vehicles.