|Address||44 Drumman Heights, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £239,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
We are pleased to offer unto the open market this exceptional family home located in this popular development just off the Portadown Road. We would highly recommend internal viewing as this home is being presented for sale in immacualte conditon and offers great family accommodation. There is a large sun room added to the rear which offers access to the rear garden which is very private and is tastefully landscaped. There is also a garage at basement level with utility area. This truly is an outstanding property which has been tastefully decorated and maintained and is ready to walk into.
3 Reception Rooms
4 Bedrooms/Master With En-Suite
Oak Fitted Kitchen With Integrated Appliances
Pvc Conservatory Off Kitchen
White Internal Doors
Paved Driveway To Front
- Entrance Hall
- UPVC glazed front door with glazed side panels, pine balustrade stair case with balcony, steps leading to basement and garage. Landing area with wc and wash hand basin off.
- Lounge (Reception)
- 18' x 12' 3" (5.49m x 3.73m) Bay window, solid wooden floor, multi fuel stove, fireplace with cast iron inset and slate hearth and solid wooden surround, cornicing.
- Family Room
- 11' 4" x 10' 4" (3.45m x 3.15m) Open fire, fireplace with sand stone surround with slate inset and hearth, laminated wooden floor.
- Dining Room
- 10' 2" x 10' 8" (3.10m x 3.25m) Laminated wooden floor, patio doors leading to patio and rear garden.
- 11' 2" x 10' 9" (3.40m x 3.28m) Solid oak kitchen offering high and low level units, built in electric double oven, ceramic hob with extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, tiled floor, integrated dishwasher, open plan to conservatory and dining area.
- 12' x 10' 6" (3.66m x 3.20m) Oak effect pvc, French doors leading to rear garden and patio, tiled floor, oil heating, open plan to kitchen, exceptional views over private rear garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 13' 8" x 12' 2" (4.17m x 3.71m) En-suite off:- 6'6" x 5'7" Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 2" x 10' 8" (3.71m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 9" x 10' 7" (3.28m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 4
- 10' 11" x 10' 8" (3.33m x 3.25m)Laminated wooden floor.
- 7' 5" x 6' (2.26m x 1.83m) White suite, panel bath with mixer taps and shower over, shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls, tiled floor, Velux window, built in shelf.
- Study/playroom area:- This offers access to the integral garage and utility area.
- Integral Garage
- 19' 6" x 12' 2" (5.94m x 3.71m) Integral garage with access into the house. Up and over door, side door leading to rear garden. To the rear is fitted units with single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble drier.
- To the rear the garden is enclosed and is tastefully landscaped in a mature flower and shrub beds with pebbles for easy maintenance. Railway sleepers which edge the flower beds, large paved patio area, embankment slide with built railway sleepers for steps. To the front the garden again is landscaped and offers tree and shrub beds with lawn. Paved driveway to front. The gardens surrounding this house have been thoughtfully landscaped and are a credit to the present owner.