|Address||44 Castle Gardens, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £154,950|
We are pleased to offer to the open market this immaculate bungalow sitting on a generous site in an established popular development within Richhill Village. This home offers spacious living accommodation and generous landscaped gardens to the front and rear. Viewing is a must to appreciate this fine family home. All local amenities are within walking distance to the village and easy commuting is offered to Armagh City, Portadown and M1 Motorway.
2 Reception Rooms
Modern Fitted Kitchen
White Bathroom Suite
Immaculate Decorative Order Throughout
Oil Fired Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Entrance Hall
- 10' 3" x 8' 8" (3.12m x 2.64m) PVC front door with glazed inset and leaded glass side panels. Wooden floor, radiator cover and wooden ceiling.
- 19' 8" x 11' 9" (5.99m x 3.58m) Multi fuel stove sitting on a granite hearth and matching inset with mahogany surround over, bay window, french mahogany internal doors leading to family room.
- Family Room
- 9' 1" x 12' 8" (2.77m x 3.86m) PVC patio doors leading to sun room with direct access to kitchen. Wooden ceiling.
- 20' 5" x 10' 8" (6.22m x 3.25m) Range of fitted maple high and low level units with matching dressers, integrated fridge / freezer, built in electric double oven with ceramic hob over, stainless steel extractor and canopy over, integrated dishwasher, 1 1/2 bowl single sink unit, concealed lighting, slate tiled floor and dining area. Direct access is also offered to garage.
- Integrated Garage
- 9' 9" x 18' 5" (2.97m x 5.61m) Up and over door.
- 8' 8" x 6' 9" (2.64m x 2.06m) White suite, bath with tiled side electric shower and shower screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome towel radiator, hotpress shelved off, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Sun Room
- 9' 6" x 10' 2" (2.90m x 3.10m) Access from family room through patio doors, wooden floor and radiator.
- Bedroom 1
- 13' 9" x 9' 2" (4.19m x 2.79m) Full wall of built in furniture.
- Bedroom 2
- 13' 8" x 8' 9" (4.17m x 2.67m) Range of built in furniture with steps up to the hallway.
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 9" x 10' 5" (2.67m x 3.18m) Built in wardrobes.
- To the rear there is a large paved patio area with landscaped garden which is in lawn with flowers and shrub beds, enclosed area for bins, garden sheds and oil tank. To the front the gardens are landscaped with mature trees and shrubs. Tarmac drive and parking area.