|Address||44 Ballinahone Avenue, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £70,000|
This mid terraced property is located within Armagh City and is within walking distance to all local amenities. At present the house is rented out to long term tenants and can be sold with the sitting tenants or vacant possession . Internally the property is in good order. There is a small yard to the rear with pedestrian access and to the front the garden is paved and vehicle parking is also offered. This property is ideally suited to the investment market.
Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
Rear Hall with Utility Area
UPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
- Entrance Hall
- PVC glazed front door and matching side panel, laminated wooden floor.
- 14' 4" x 12' 6" (4.37m x 3.81m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 17' 6" x 8' 6" (5.33m x 2.59m) Range of fitted high and low level units, five ring gas hob, double electric oven, 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, storage cupboard off and dining area.
- Rear Hall
- Fitted units and plumbed for washing machine. PVC rear door.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 3" x 8' 6" (3.43m x 2.59m) Laminated wooden floor. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 9" x 9' 3" (3.89m x 2.82m) Laminated wooden floor. Built in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 9" x 9' 8" (2.97m x 2.95m) Laminated wooden floor. Built in wardrobes.
- Low flush wc, sink, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC wall panelling and PVC ceiling.
- Enclosed yard to rear and outside tap.