|Address||42 Main Street, Darkley, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £49,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This mid terraced property is located on the main street in Darkley just on the outskirts of Keady. Internally this property has been refurbished and is in excellent order throughout. There is a small enclosed yard to the rear and garden. Vehicle parking is offered to the front of the property. Overall this is a fine property and would be ideal to the investment market or 1st time buyer. All local amenities are close by in Keady and easy access is offered to Armagh and surrounding areas
1 Reception Room
2 Double Bedrooms
Oil Fired Central Heating
UPVC Double Glazed Windows
Good Decorative Order
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, laminated wooden floor.
- 19' 10" x 12' 3" (6.05m x 3.73m) Open fire, fireplace with tiled inset and wooden surround, tiled floor, walk in storage cupboard off.
- 12' 7" x 12' 3" (3.84m x 3.73m) Range of fitted high and low level units, electric cooker with extractor fan over, washing machine and fridge, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, tiled floor, dining space and hardwood rear door.
- Hotpress off.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 6" x 12' 4" (3.81m x 3.76m) Laminated wooden floor, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 8" x 8' 11" (3.86m x 2.72m) Laminated wooden floor, built in wardrobe.
- Shower Room
- 7' 8" x 5' 1" (2.34m x 1.55m) White suite, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- To the rear is a small enclosed concrete yard with garden at a higher level. Parking is available to the front. To the front of the house is paved.