|Address||42 Drumnasoo Road, Richhill, Loughgall|
|Price||Offers around £199,950|
|EPC Rating||E46/D55 (co2: E41/E48)|
This detached house is located on an elevated site with outstanding views over the rural countryside just on the outskirts of Armagh City. Internally this home offers generous accommodation and there is a self contained granny flat adjoining . Mature gardens surround the property and easy commuting is offered to Loughgall, Richhill, Portadown and the M.1 motorway. Overall this is a very fine property on generous site in a good location.
2 Reception Rooms
Shower Room on Ground Floor
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Adjoining Granny Flat
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc double glazed front door with side screens, corniced ceiling, cloak cupboard with storage off.
- 6.25m x 4.17m (20' 6" x 13' 8") Marble fireplace with mahogany surround, corniced ceiling.
- Family Room
- 5.03m x 3.30m (16' 6" x 10' 10") Tiled floor, open fire with tiled fireplace and mahogany mantle, double doors leading to granny flat.
- 10' 9" x 10' (3.28m x 3.05m) Oak fitted kitchen with high and low level units, extractor fan, stainless steel sink unit,space for electric cooker, partially tiled walls and tiled floor, direct access to family room.
- Shower Room
- 2.13m x 1.93m (7' x 6' 4") White suite, shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, pvc panelled walls.
- Utiltiy Room
- 2.46m x 2.06m (8' 1" x 6' 9") High level unit and work surface, plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher, partially tiled floor and pvc rear door.
- Hotpress and built in storage cupboard.
- Bedroom 1
- 4.19m x 3.18m (13' 9" x 10' 5")
- Bedroom 2
- 4.19m x 2.97m (13' 9" x 9' 9") Wall length mirror robes.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.27m x 3.45m (14' x 11' 4")
- Bedroom 4
- 3.30m x 2.97m (10' 10" x 9' 9")
- 3.05m x 1.65m (10' x 5' 5") Beige coloured suite comprising panelled bath, wash hand basin, low flush wc and fully tiled walls.
- 5.87m x 4.52m (19' 3" x 14' 10") Patio doors leading to rear garden.
- 8' 9" x 5' 4" (2.67m x 1.63m) Oak effect kitchen with high and low level units, stainless steel sink, plumbed for washing machine tiled floor.
- Shower Room
- 2.62m x 2.13m (8' 7" x 7') White suite comprising large walk in shower with electric shower, wash hand basin, wc, fully tiled walls.
- 5.44m x 3.18m (17' 10" x 10') Two built in mirror robes, built in wardrobe.
- To the rear is a paved patio with steps leading to lawn with mature gardens, flower and shrub beds. Outstanding views are offered from the rear over the rural countryside. To the front the garden is in pebbled beds which is planted in mature trees and shrubs. Tarmac drive and parking area.