|Address||42 Breezemount Manor, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £110,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This beautifully presented semi-detached family home is located in a popular development within the village of Hamiltonsbawn and is within walking distance to all local amenities. The property offers two spacious reception rooms and three bedrooms with large elevated private mature garden to the rear. Internally the property has been extensively renovated to include a modern high quality bathroom suite and modern fitted solid oak kitchen with integral appliances. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this family home.
2 Reception Rooms
Fitted Solid Oak Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
Modern Fitted Bathroom Suite
uPVC Double Glazed Oak Effect Windows & Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
Detached Wooden Workshop
Private Enclosed Rear Garden
Immaculate Decorative Order
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC oak effect front door with glazed inset and glazed side panel. Alcove feature and tiled floor.
- 14' 10" x 11' 8" (4.52m x 3.56m) Bay window, open fire with mahogany surround, tiled inset and marble hearth, double doors leading to dining room and solid wooden floor.
- Dining Room
- 10' 10" x 10' 3" (3.30m x 3.12m) uPVC double oak effect patio doors leading to garden and solid wooden floor.
- Kitchen / Dining Area
- 12' 4" x 9' 2" (3.76m x 2.79m) Range of high and low solid oak level units, display cabinet, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated single gas oven, 5 ring gas hob, integrated fridge / freezer and microwave, breakfast bar, partial tiled walls and tiled floor. Storage cupboard off and dining area.
- Master Bedroom
- 13' 7" x 11' 8" (4.14m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 10" x 8' 7" (3.30m x 2.62m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 2" x 8' 6" (3.10m x 2.59m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 12' 6" x 6' 1" (3.81m x 1.85m) Modern fitted white suite, low flush wc, wall mounted double vanity unit with drawers and matching storage unit, LED wall mounted vanity mirror, electric shower, fitted bath with shower over and wall mounted heated chrome towel rail. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor, PVC cladding with spotlights and Hotpress off.
- Detached Workshop
- 11' 8" x 8' 8" (3.56m x 2.64m) Up and over door. Electric power. Utility off with fitted units, plumbed for washing machine and 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink.
- To the front the garden is laid in pebble with established shrubs offering low maintenance garden. To the rear there is an enclosed elevated private garden laid in lawn with established shrub beds and patio paved area. To the side the driveway is laid in tarmac with ample parking.