|Address||4 Weavers Lodge, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £110,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This immaculate mid-terrace property is located in the popular development in Hamiltonsbawn fronting the Mullaghbrack Road. Internally this home offers spacious accommodation and is in immaculate decorative order with ample parking to the rear. All local amenities are all within walking distance. This is ideally suited to the first time buyer market or the investment market as the property is ready just to walk into.
1 Reception Room
Master with En-Suite
Modern Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
White Bathroom Suite
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Parking To Rear
Immaculate Decorative Order
- Spacious Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door, laminated wooden floor.
- 18' x 13' 5" (5.49m x 4.09m) Multi fuel wood burner which sitting on a slate hearth with stone cladding surround and mantle over, laminated wooden floor.
- Kitchen/Dining Area
- 18' x 10' 2" (5.49m x 3.10m) Oak fitted kitchen with high and low level units, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, oven and hob with extractor fan over, display cabinets, recessed spot lights. plumbing for automatic washing machine, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- 7' 3" x 6' 3" (2.21m x 1.91m) Separate wc, pedestal wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Space for tumble drier and freezer, tiled floor and direct access to outside.
- Master Bedroom
- 12' x 9' 8" (3.66m x 2.95m) En-suite 7' 2" x 5' 9"low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric power shower, fully tiled walls and floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 9' 5" x 8' 2" (2.87m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 5" x 9' 5" (2.87m x 2.87m)
- 9' 2" x 5' 6" (2.79m x 1.68m) White bathroom suite comprising low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with telephone mixer taps, tiled walls and floor. Hotpress off.
- To the front there is an enclosed area for storage and the garden is in lawn there is ample room to park several vehicles. To the rear is enclosed pebbled area and storage.