|Address||4 Rosemount Park, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £80,000|
This semi-detached property with attached garage is located on an elevated site offering outstanding views to the rear over Armagh City. Rosemount is located within the Folly area of Armagh within walking distance to Leisure Centre, Golf Club and all local amenities. Internally this home is in good order but would need some internal modernisation to bring it up to present standards. There is a mature tiered garden to the rear with attached garage. Overall this is a good home in a popular location of the city .
2 Reception Rooms
White Bathroom Suite
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Enclosed Tiered Garden To Rear
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Convenient To All Amenities
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc glazed front door with glazed side panel, storage space under stairs.
- 14' 3" x 11' 9" (4.34m x 3.58m) Open fire, tiled fireplace and hearth, bay window, cornicing.
- Dining Room
- 12' 7" x 10' 6" (3.84m x 3.20m) Open fire, back boiler, tiled fireplace.
- 8' 7" x 6' 3" (2.62m x 1.91m) Range of fitted high and low level modern units, single drainer sink unit, walk in larder off, fully tiled walls, space for electric cooker and pvc rear door.
- Access to roof space by Slingsby ladder.
- 7' 5" x 7' 2" (2.26m x 2.18m) Cast iron bath with electric shower and shower screen over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, hotpress off and fully tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 10' 6" x 9' 5" (3.20m x 2.87m) Full wall of fitted units offering wardrobe, drawers and cupboard space.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 9" x 10' 11" (3.89m x 3.33m) Built in wardrobe and cupboard space.
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 7" x 8' 5" (2.62m x 2.57m) Built in wardrobe.
- 14' 11" x 9' 6" (4.55m x 2.90m) Up and over door, electric light and power, plumbed for washing machine and space for tumble dryer which is vented to outside wall.
- To the rear the garden is in lawn, garden shed, outside tap and green house. To the front the garden is laid in lawn with shrubs, plants and tarmac driveway.