|Address||4 Greywood Close, Killylea, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £179,950|
This exceptional detached family home is located in a quiet cul-de-sac on the edge of Killylea village. Internally the home is in excellent condition and offers great family accommodation which has been tastefully decorated throughout. Outside there is a large enclosed garden to the rear with nice views over the countryside. This home is just off the main Armagh to Caledon Road and offers easy commuting to Armagh, Caledon and Dungannon. All local amenities are all within walking distance in the village.
3 Reception Rooms
Oak Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
4 Bedrooms, Master with En-Suite
Pine Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heading
Large Garden and Patio To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Mahogany front door with glazed side panels, tiled floor, cloak space under stairs, tiled floor, pine balustrade.
- 17' 4" x 13' 2" (5.28m x 4.01m) Open fire, fireplace with marble surround and cast iron inset and granite hearth, cornicing and centre piece, french double glazed doors leading to dining room.
- Family Room
- 13' 3" x 12' 5" (4.04m x 3.78m) Cast iron electric stove with brick and slate hearth, solid wooden floor.
- 14' x 12' 5" (4.27m x 3.78m) French oak solid fitted kitchen offering high and low level units, integrated dishwasher, built in double electric oven, ceramic hob with extractor fan over, integrated fridge, space for microwave, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, granite worktops, tiled floor, dining space.
- Dining Room
- 14' 4" x 12' 6" (4.37m x 3.81m) Solid oak floor, pvc patio doors leading to rear patio.
- Utility Room
- 9'4" x 5' 8" (2.64m x 1.73m) Range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, space for tumble drier, tiled floor, toilet and wash hand basin off.
- Master Bedroom
- 14' x 13' 3" (4.27m x 4.04m) En-Suite off 8'4" x 5'7" Shower cubicle with electric shower, sink in vanity unit with matching display cabinet and mirror over, low flush wc, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 4.11m x 4.06m (13' 6" x 13' 4") Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 4.11m x 3.58m (13' 6" x 11' 9") Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 4
- 13' 4" x 13' 2" (4.06m x 4.01m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 9' 6" x 7' 9" (2.90m x 2.36m) White suite, corner shower cubicle with electric shower, bath with wood panel on side, telephone shower and mixer taps over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin , fully tiled walls, tiled floor and chrome radiator.
- Attached Garage
- 20' 5" x 11' 8" (6.22m x 3.56m) Up and over door, electric light and power, pvc side door leading to rear garden.
- To the rear of the property is a large enclosed garden which is laid out in lawn with flower and shrub beds, there is a large paved patio and decking to the side. Exceptional views are offered over the countryside from the rear. To the front the garden is in lawn with shrubs and flower beds. Tarmac drive and ample room to park several vehicles.