|Address||4 Foundry Court, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £49,950|
|EPC Rating||C75/C80 (co2: D62/D66)|
This one bedroom apartment is located within the city centre just on Dobbin Street. Access to this apartment is to the rear through a shared entrance hall and the apartment is located on the 2nd floor. Vehicle parking is also offered to the rear. This property is currently let out and can be sold with sitting tenant or vacant possession. All amenities are all within walking distance.
Open Plan Kitchen with Lounge
Laminated Wooden Floors
White Internal Doors
Property Currently Let Out
- Entrance Hall
- Hardwood front door, laminated wooden floor. Storage cupboard off.
- Kitchen/Living Area
- 20' 9" x 17' 2" (6.32m x 5.23m) Open plan kitchen with living area, range of fitted high and low level units, single drainer sink unit, electric cooker with stainless steel canopy and extractor over, space for fridge, plumbing for washing machine, laminated wooden floor, spot lights.
- 6' 7" x 5' 6" (2.01m x 1.68m) White suite, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panel bath with electric shower over, part tiled walls, towel radiator.
- 10' 9" x 9' 3" (3.28m x 2.82m) Laminated wooden floor.
- To Rear
- Vehicle parking to rear. All amenities are literally on your door step.