|Address||4 Edenaveys Road, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £165,000|
We are pleased to offer to the market this detached bungalow with large workshop and store to the rear just on the outskirts of Armagh City. This property is tucked away on a generous site on a private road just off the Markethill Road. Internally this property is in excellent order and the workshop and garage offers great potential for someone to work from home as it would suit a lot of different business. All local amenities are all close by in Armagh City and easy access is offered to Markethill.
1 Reception Room
Oak Fitted Kitchen
UPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
Large Concrete Yard To Rear
Generous Garden In Lawn
Utility Area off Garage
Play Room/Office of Garage
- Entrance Hall
- White pvc glazed front door with matching glazed side panels. Steps up to bedrooms and hotpress .
- 19' 3" x 11' 9" (5.87m x 3.58m) Multi fuel stove with back boiler, with tiled surround and hearth and solid wooden beam over. Direct access to kitchen.
- 4.44m x 4.19m (14' 7" x 13' 9") Oak fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge. Tiled floor and part tiled walls, pvc glazed rear door.
- 2.64m x 2.24m (8' 8" x 7' 4") White suite, bath with wood panelling on side and shower screen with electric shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Tile floor with fully tiled walls .
- Bedroom 1
- 4.17m x 1.96m (13' 8" x 6' 5")
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 6" x 7' 5" (3.81m x 2.26m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.81m x 2.26m (12' 6" x 7' 5") Laminated wooden floor.
- 5.97m x 6.81m (19' 7" x 22' 4") Sliding Doors.
- 3.78m x 3.73m (12' 5" x 12' 3") This is to the side of the garage and offers pvc glazed front door with side panel, toilet and wash hand basin off. This room could be used for different purposes.
- Utililty Room
- 3.73m x 3.12m (12' 3" x 10' 3") Double drainer stainless sink unit, fitted units, boiler house off. This room is located just off the Playroom/office.
- To the rear is a large concrete yard with ample room to park. Large garden to the rear in lawn with mature trees and green house. To the front and side is a pebbled area with mature trees and shurbs and pillar entrance.