|Address||39 Knockamell Park, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £119,950|
This semi detached property is located in a private development on the edge of Armagh city on a generous site. Internally this property has been extended and offers a 4 bedroom property with garage and private garden to the rear. Schools, shops and all local amenities are within walking distance . This property would be ideally suited to the 1st time buyer or the investment market
Cream Bathroom Suite
2 Reception Rooms
Mahogany Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
Enclosed Garden To Rear
Good Location Within The City Centre
Vehicle Parking To Front
- Entance Hall
- Mahogany front door with leaded glass, storage under stairs.
- Through Lounge with Dining Area
- 24' 5" x 11' 8" (7.44m x 3.56m) (LM )Open fire with back boiler, marble and tiled fireplace with mahogany surround. Patio doors leading to rear garden.
- 10' 10" x 8' 8" (3.30m x 2.64m) Range of fitted high and low level units, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, space for electric cooker, plumbing for dish washer, part tiled walls, pvc rear door, space for fridge. Direct access to dining area and lounge.
- 5' 10" x 5' 2" (1.78m x 1.57m) Cream suite, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 8" x 10' 10" (3.56m x 3.30m) Built in wardrobe
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 6" x 11' 2" (3.51m x 3.40m)
- Bedroom 3
- 9' 6" x 8' 2" (2.90m x 2.49m
- Bedroom 4
- 17' 11" x 10' 10" (5.46m x 3.30m) Velux window, storage cupboard off. This bedroom is accessed from the 3rd bedroom. Please note that this is roof conversion.
- Attached Garage
- 15' 6" x 10' 2" (4.72m x 3.10m) Up and over door, plumbing for washing machine, rear door leading to rear garden and patio.
- To the rear the garden is enclosed and is quite private with garden in lawn and large paved patio area. Boiler house and pedestrian access is offered to the front. Garden to the front is in lawn with tarmac drive and parking area.