|Address||38 Weavers Lodge, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £107,950|
This semi detached house is located in this popular development within Hamiltonsbawn Village. Internally this home is in excellent order and offers spacious accommodation with a small garden to the rear and parking for 2 vehicles to the front. This home would be ideally suited to the 1st time buyer or the investment market as it is ready just to move into. All local amenities are all within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to Markethill, Richhill, Armagh and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
Down Stairs Wc
Fitted Kitchen with Dining Space
Master with En-Suite
Oil Fired Heating
Fitted Solid Fuel Stove
uPVC Double Glazing & Exterior Doors
Oak Internal Doors
Good Decorative Order
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door, laminated wooden floor.
- 14' 5" x 14' 4" (4.39m x 4.37m) Solid fuel stove, fireplace with limestone surround, granite hearth and tiled inset, storage cupboard off with shelving, laminated wooden floor.
- 6' 4" x 4' 2" (1.93m x 1.27m) Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- 17' 9" x 14' 2" (5.41m x 4.32m) Walnut effect high and low level units, integrated fridge freezer, built in electric cooker and hob, stainless steel canopy with extractor over, integrated dishwasher, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, spotlights, dining space. Pvc french doors leading to outside.
- Master Bedroom
- 14' 4" x 10' 8" (4.37m x 3.25m) En suite 6' 6" x 5' 4" Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with pvc panelling, electric shower, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.10m x 3.18m (10' 2" x 10' 5")
- Bedroom 3
- 3.18m x 2.18m (10' 5" x 7' 2")
- 2.41m x 1.93m (7' 11" x 6' 4") White suite, panel bath with shower and mixer taps over. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Hotpress, shelved with storage. Access to roof space by a slingsby ladder.
- To the rear is a small garden which is lawn and garden shed. Pedestrian access is offered to the rear. To the front there is a tarmac drive with parking for 2 vehicles and garden is in lawn.