|Address||37 Weavers Lodge, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £117,500|
|EPC Rating||C74/C75 (co2: D67/D68)|
This immaculate semi detached property is located within Hamiltonsbawn village in this popular development on a generous site. Internal viewing is a must as the property is finished to a high standard and is ready just to walk straight into. There is a garden to the rear and side with ample room to the front for parking. Overall this is a great home for the first time buyer and all local amenities are all within walking distance. Easy commuting is also offered to Markethill, Richhill, Armagh and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
Fitted Kitchen with Dining Space
Master With En-Suite
White Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
Oak Internal Doors
Garden Shed with Electric
- Entrance Hall
- 10' 7" x 6' 7" (3.23m x 2.01m) Pvc front door, tiled floor.
- 18' 3" x 14' 4" (5.56m x 4.37m) Open fire, fireplace with marble surround and granite hearth.
- 18' 2" x 10' 5" (5.54m x 3.18m) Modern fitted high and low level units, integrated electric oven and ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, integrated fridge freezer, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor, part tiled walls, display cabinet, spot lights. Seating area.
- 1.88m x 1.09m (6' 2" x 3' 7") Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom
- 12' 2" x 10' (3.71m x 3.05m) En suite 7' 9" x 5' 5" Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 5" x 7' 8" (3.18m x 2.34m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 7" x 10' 5" (3.23m x 3.18m)
- 9' 7" x 5' 9" (2.92m x 1.75m) White suite, panel bath with shower and mixer taps over, shower screen, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, shaver light and spot lights. Hotpress off.
- To the rear the garden is enclosed and offers garden in lawn and also to the side. Garden shed which has electric and tarmac patio area and outside tap. To the front there is a tarmac drive with ample room for 2 vehicles and garden in lawn with mature flower beds