|Address||37 Velton Lawns, Laurelvale|
|Price||Offers over £95,000|
|EPC Rating||D64/C73 (co2: D57/D68)|
This semi-detached bungalow is located in this small village just on the outskirts of Portadown in private development. Internally this home is in immaculate order both inside and out and is ready just to move into. There is a conservatory to the rear and enclosed garden. Overall this is a great property ideally suited to the first time buyer or retirement market. Laurelvale has a small local shop with all other amenities can be found in Portadown and easy commuting is also offered to Tandragee, Richhill and surrounding areas.
1 Reception Room
Master With En-Suite
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central Heating
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc front door with glazed inset, tiled floor.
- 16' 9" x 13' 3" (5.11m x 4.04m) Open fire, fireplace with cast iron inset and black surround, marble hearth, electric inset and laminated wooden floor.
- 13' x 11' 8" (3.96m x 3.56m) Range of fitted high and low level Cherry wood units. integrated fridge freezer, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, built in range master cooker with 4 ring gas hob and electric double oven, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan over, integrated washing machine, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Direct access to Conservatory.
- Hotpress and walk in storage cupboard off, laminated wooden floor.
- Master Bedroom
- 15' 9" x 9' 6" (4.80m x 2.90m) Double built in wardrobe. En-suite 6' 4" x 6' 4" Low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, sink, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 7" x 9' 7" (3.53m x 2.92m)
- 9' 7" x 7' 7" (2.92m x 2.31m) White suite, panel bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc.
- 8' 9" x 7' 3" (2.67m x 2.21m) Pvc double glazed conservatory with pvc rear door leading to outside, tiled floor and direct access to the kitchen.
- Enclosed garden to rear which offers paved patio area, outside tap and a paved base for a garden shed. Tarmac drive with parking area. To the front the garden is in lawn with tarmac drive.