|Address||37 Tannaghmore Road, Markethill|
|Price||Offers over £255,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached chalet bungalow is located just on the edge of Markethill on an elevated site which extends to c.1 acre in the heart of the countryside. The property is only minutes away from the Mullaghbrack Road and is just is on the edge of Gosford Forest Park. Internally this home offers great family accommodation on 2 floors which extends to around 2800 sq.ft. along with detached garage with loft over. The property has been tastefully finished throughout and is immaculate order. There is also a workshop which is being sold with the property and this offers great potential for someone to work from home . Markethill is only 3 miles away and easy access is also offered to Hamiltonsbawn, Richhill, Armagh and Newry. Viewing is advisable to fully appreciate this fine family home.
2 Reception Rooms
Solid Oak Fitted Kitchen with Integrate Appliances
Down Stairs Wc
3 Bedrooms on Ground Floor
3 Bedrooms on 1st Floor
Nursery/Playroom on 1st Floor
Shower Room on 1st Floor
Pine Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
UPVC Double Glazing
- Entrance Hall
- Spacious entrance hall, offering pvc front door with glazed inset and matching glazed side panels to each side. Tiled floor, pine balustrade and balcony. Walk in cloakroom off hall along with double hotpress .
- 4.17m x 3.99m (13' 8" x 13' 1") Multi fuel stove which sits on a slate hearth and featured stone back and wooden beam over. Wooden floor.
- 6.17m x 4.14m (20' 3" x 13' 7") Solid oak fitted kitchen offering high and low level units, built in electric rangemaster cooker offering double ovens, and 5 ring ceramic hob oven. Integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, space for microwave. Grainte worktops with matching centre aisle . Tiled floor and part tiled walls, dining space, spot lights. Double French doors leading to sun room.
- Sun Room
- 3.78m x 3.58m (12' 5" x 11' 9") Wooden floor, multi fuel stove, pvc French double doors leading to outside. Direct access to kitchen.
- Utility Room
- 3.56m x 3.15m (11' 8" x 10' 4") Range of fitted high and low level cream units, space for tumble drier and washing machine. Single stainless steel sink unit, pvc rear door.
- Low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin , tiled floor, this is off the utility room .
- 3.56m x 2.36m (11' 8" x 7' 9") Range of fitted furniture offering display cabinet, fitted units and work desk. Laminated wooden floor.
- 3.56m x 3.35m (11' 8" x 11') White suite, corner Jacuzzi bath, double shower cubicle with power shower, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit with storage and low flush wc.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.56m x 3.38m (11' 8" x 11' 1") Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.56m x 3.56m (11' 8" x 11' 8") Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.56m x 2.97m (11' 8" x 9' 9") Full wall of fitted furniture offering wardrobes and matching dressing table.
- Bedroom 4
- 4.39m x 4.17m (14' 5" x 13' 8")Full wall of fitted furniture offering wardrobes and cupboard space, laminated wooden floor.
- Shower Room
- 4.14m x 2.34m (13' 7" x 7' 8") Corner shower cubicle with power shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin.
- Bedroom 5
- 6.05m x 2.36m (19' 10" x 7' 9") Laminate wooden floor, velux window.
- 3.45m x 2.34m (11' 4" x 7' 8") Laminated wooden floor, velux window.
- Bedroom 6
- 6.07m x 3.94m (19' 11" x 12' 11") Range of fitted wardrobe and matching dressing table and work desk. Laminated wooden floor.
- Detached Garage
- 6.45m x 5.94m (21' 2" x 19' 6") Electric door, stair case to 1st floor which is floored and offers great potential for a games room/playroom.
- Detached Workshop
- 11.51m x 8.51m (37' 9" x 27' 11") This is located to the front of the property and could be used for someone to run a business from or just general storage.
- To the rear of the property is a concrete yard with steps up to the main garden, the garden is in lawn and pleasant views are offered over the rural countryside. To the front the gardens are in lawn and a sweeping stoned drive way to the house.