|Address||36 Weavers Lodge, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers over £139,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached property is located on a generous corner site within a cul-de-sac in this popular development in the village of Hamiltonsbawn. Internally the property offers spacious family accommodation and is in good decorative order. Outstanding views are offered to the rear of the property over the rural countryside. All local amenities are all within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to surrounding areas. Early viewing for this home is a must as it is ready just to walk into.
1 Reception Room
Fitted Cream Kitchen with Dining Area
Master Bedroom with En-Suite
White Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
Oak Internal Doors
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Generous Corner Site
Outstanding Views To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc glazed front door and tiled floor.
- 14' 7" x 14' 4" (4.44m x 4.37m) Open fire, cream sandstone fireplace and hearth, laminated wooden floor and walk in storage cupboard off.
- 6' 3" x 4' 3" (1.91m x 1.30m) Wash hand basin, low flush wc and tiled floor.
- 17' 10" x 9' 7" (5.44m x 2.92m) Cream fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, ceramic hob, built in electric hob, integrated fridge / freezer, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, plumbed for washing machine, integrated dishwasher, tiled floor,part tiled walls and uPVC french double doors leading to rear garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 12' 11" x 10' 8" (3.94m x 3.25m) Laminated wooden floor. En-Suite off: 6' 7" x 5' 4" (2.01m x 1.63m) Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, partial tiled walls and tiled floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 6" x 10' 2" (3.20m x 3.10m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 6" x 7' 3" (3.20m x 2.21m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 7' x 6' (2.13m x 1.83m) Fully tiled walls, panelled bath with shower over and mixer taps, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- 25' 2" x 15' 1" (7.67m x 4.60m) garden shed with electric, tiled floor, pvc walls and insulated. The garage is ideally suited to run a business from home.
- As this is a corner site there is generous garden offered to the rear and side. To the rear the garden is tastefully paved in patio with brick wall and glass inset, beautifully views are offered over the countryside. To the side the garden is in lawn with steps up and matching wall and paved area for a dog pen. The gardens are totally enclosed to the rear. To the front there is ample room to park in a tarmac area.