|Address||36 Weavers Lodge, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £129,950|
|EPC Rating||D66/D68 (co2: D59/D60)|
This detached property is located in the village of Hamiltonsbawn on a generous corner site in this popular development. Outstanding views are offered to the rear of the property over the rural countryside. Internally the property offers spacious accommodation and is in good repair. There is ample room to park to the front as this is a small cul-de-sac. All local amenities are all within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to surrounding towns.
1 Reception Room
Fitted Kitchen with Dining Area
Master Bedroom with En- Suite
uPVC Double Glazing & Exterior Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
Generous Corner Site
Rural Views to Rear
- Entrance Hall
- PVC front door with glazed inset and laminated wooden floor.
- 14' 11" x 14' 5" (4.55m x 4.39m) Open fire, fireplace with limestone surround and slate tiled hearth, laminated floor and cloakroom off.
- 17' 8"(lm) x 14' 3" (5.38m x 4.34m) Range of modern cream fitted high and low level units, 1 1/2 bowl stainless sink unit, integrated dishwasher and fridge, built in oven with ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over, spot lights, French double pvc doors leading to rear garden. Dining space and tiled floor.
- 4' 2" x 6' 2" (1.27m x 1.88m) Toilet off, wash hand basin and tiled floor.
- Master Bedroom
- 4.37m x 3.23m (14' 4" x 10' 7") Laminated wooden floor. En Suite off:- 6'6"x 5'4" Low flush wc, shower cubicle with electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled floor and part tiled walls.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 7" x 10' 5" (3.23m x 3.18m) Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 5" x 7' 2" (3.18m x 2.18m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 2.31m x 1.96m (7' 7" x 6' 5") White suite, low flush wc, panel bath with telephone and mixer taps over, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor and spot lights on ceiling.
- To the rear of the property is a generous sized garden which is in lawn and outstanding views are offered over the rural countryside. Garden to the side is also in lawn and the whole garden to the rear and side is enclosed. To the front the garden is in lawn with tarmac drive which offers parking for 2 vehicles.