|Address||36 Sleepy Valley, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £85,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This excellent end terraced property is located on a very spacious corner site overlooking Sleepy Valley. Internally this home is ready just to walk into and has it is in immaculate order and would be an ideal home for the 1st time buyer or the investment market. There is a large enclosed yard to the rear with detached garage and ample room to park several vehicles . Overall this is a fine home and all local amenities are all within walking distance.
2 Reception Rooms
Modern Fitted Kitchen
White Bathroom Suite
2 Spacious Bedrooms
Upvc Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central
Enclosed Paved Yard
Pvc Facia Board & Soffit
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc white front door with leaded glass and matching side panel, wooden floor.
- 15' 9" x 10' 9" (4.80m x 3.28m) Open fire, brick built fireplace with tiled hearth and wood beam over.
- 9' 2" x 8' 8" (2.79m x 2.64m) White modern fitted kitchen offering a range of fitted high and low level units, electric cooker with ceramic hob, stainless steel canopy over with extractor fan, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, wooden ceiling, part tiled walls, tiled floor. Direct access to dining room.
- Dining Room
- 10' 11" x 8' 4" (3.33m x 2.54m) Laminated wooden floor, hotpress and storage off. Direct access to front hall.
- 9' 8" x 4' 7" (2.95m x 1.40m) Corner shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, sink in vanity unit, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Rear Hall
- Pvc glazed rear door, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 15' 9" x 10' 9" (4.80m x 3.28m) Laminated wooden floor, access into eaves.
- Bedroom 2
- 12' 6" x 9' 3" (3.81m x 2.82m) Laminated wooden floor.
- 19' 5" x 13' 8" (5.92m x 4.17m) Up and over garage door, electric power.
- Enclosed paved patio area to rear with boiler house and storage shed off, outside tap. As this is a corner site there is ample room to the side which in lawn with mature trees and there is a tarmac drive and ample room to park several vehicles. To the front the garden is in lawn with mature trees.