|Address||35 Broomhill, Craigavon|
|Price||Offers around £84,950|
This immaculate end terraced property is located just off the main Armagh to Portadown road on an elevated site which boasts outstanding views over the rural countryside. Internally this home is in excellent order and offers modern spacious accommodation. There is a private garden to the rear which is all paved and pleasant views are offered. To the side is a carport and ample room for parking several vehicles. Easy commuting is offered to Portadown, Richhill, Armagh and surrounding areas. This is an ideal property for 1st time buyers or the investment market as all you have to do is move in.
Through Lounge/Dining Area
Oak Fitted Kitchen with Integrated Appliances
White Internal Doors
UPVC Double Glazed Windows
Oil Fired Central with Solid Fuel Link Up
Enclosed Garden to Rear
Carport to Side
- Entrance Hall
- UPVC front door with glazed side panels, laminated wooden floor, white ballistrade staircase.
- 1.98m x 1.65m (6' 6" x 5' 5") Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part wood panel on walls, tiled floor and wooden ceiling.
- Lounge with open plan dining
- 6.91m x 4.70m (22' 8" x 15' 5") Open fire, Antique style fireplace with tiled and cast iron inset, tiled hearth and wooden surround, back boiler. Laminated wooden floor, serving hatch to kitchen.
- 5.26m x 2.57m (17' 3" x 8' 5") Solid oak fitted high and low level units, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer. Space for microwave, electric cooker, plumbing for washing machine, 1 1/2 stainless steel sink unit, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 3.99m x 2.64m (13' 1" x 8' 8") Built in wardrobe, laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.81m x 2.62m (12' 6" x 8' 7") Laminated wooden floor.
- Bedroom 3
- 3.78m x 2.62m (12' 5" x 8' 7") Laminated wooden floor, built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 4
- 2.03m x 1.83m (6' 8" x 6') Built in wardrobe, laminated wooden floor.
- 2.82m x 1.96m (9' 3" x 6' 5") White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, bath with tiled inset, double shower cubicle with electric shower. Fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- To the rear is a generous sized garden which is laid out in patio and pebbled beds. Pleasant views are offered over the rural countryside. Outside tap and garden shed for storage. Carport and ample parking to the side. Garden to the front is in pebble beds for easy maintenance .