|Address||33 Moss Park, Richhill|
|Price||Offers around £119,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This detached bungalow is located on a very generous corner site at the end of this private cul-de-sac. Internally this property would need some modernisation and great potentially is also offered to extend this home further. Overall this is a fine property with outstanding views over the rural countryside to the rear and has ample vehicle parking to the side and front. All local amenities are all within walking distance in the village and easy commuting is also offered to Portadown, Armagh, Hamiltonsbawn and surrounding areas.
2 Reception Rooms
White Bathroom Suite
Oil Fired Central Heating
UPVC Double Glazing
Spacious Corner Site
Pleasant Views To The Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Pvc glazed front door, laminated wooden floor. Hotpress and walk in cloakroom off.
- 15' 4" x 13' 8" (4.67m x 4.17m) Open fire, cream marble fireplace with cast iron inset and marble hearth.
- Dining Room
- 9' 3" x 8' 10" (2.82m x 2.69m) Archway to hall, laminated wooden floor.
- 13' 4" x 8' 5" (4.06m x 2.57m) Range of fitted high and low level units, ceramic hob with stainless steel canopy and extractor fan over, built in double electric oven, space for fridge freezer, plumbed for slim line dishwasher, breakfast bar, part tiled walls and tiled floor, rear door leading to patio and side garden.
- 8' x 6' 6" (2.44m x 1.98m) White suite, bath with mixer taps and electric shower over with shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, chrome towel rail. Fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 9" x 7' 9" (3.58m x 2.36m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 4" x 8' 5" (3.45m x 2.57m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 12' 9" x 11' 4" (3.89m x 3.45m) Built in wardrobe.
- Integral Garage
- 17' 8" x 8' 10" (5.38m x 2.69m) Up and over door, plumbed for washing machine, electric power, access from hall.
- Large corner site which offers garden to side in lawn with conifer trees offering great privacy and the potential to extend this home further, paved patio area to side. To rear of the property is a paved path with conifers and pleasant views are offered over the countryside. To the side is a tarmac drive with ample room to park several vehicles.