|Address||33 Fellows Hall Road, Killylea, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £109,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached cottage has been totally refurbished inside and offers bright modern accommodation throughout with a sun room to the rear . Outside work is still outstanding and to the rear there is a generous yard with garden and exceptional views over the countryside. This property internally is ready to walk into and all local amenities are all within walking distance. Armagh, Caledon are all within easy access . This property would be ideal for the 1st time buyer or for retirement .
1 Reception Room
White Bathroom Suite
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Oak Internal Doors
Oil Fired Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
Outstanding Countryside Views
Gardens to Front & Rear
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
- Entrance Hall
- Tiled step. PVC front door with glazed inset. Laminated wooden floor.
- 15' 2" x 10' 1" (4.62m x 3.07m) Open fire ( back boiler), brick featured fireplace with slate hearth and laminated wooden flooring.
- 10' 8" x 8' 4" (3.25m x 2.54m) Range of fitted modern high and low level units offering built in oven with ceramic hob over, stainless steel canopy with extractor fan, breakfast bar, plumbed for washing machine, space for fridge, stainless steel sink unit, tiled floor and part tiled walls. Direct access to sun room.
- 9' 3" x 8' 5" (2.82m x 2.57m) Tiled floor, PVC rear door with direct access to outside.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 8" x 9' 9" (3.56m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2
- 10' x 7' 11" (3.05m x 2.41m)
- Bedroom 3
- 8' 3" x 6' 11" (2.51m x 2.11m)
- 9' 11" x 5' 1" (3.02m x 1.55m) White suite, shower cubicle, panelled bath, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, pvc panel on walls, chrome towel radiator, hotpress and tiled floor.
- To the rear there is pebbled rear yard and garden is laid out in lawn and outstanding views are offered over the rural countryside . To the side is pebbled drive way and parking. Garden to front in lawn.