|Address||32 Orangefield Drive, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £87,500|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached property is located just on the outskirts of Armagh and is within walking distance to schools, shops and all local amenities. This home is in good order and would be ideal for the 1st time buyer or the investment market. There is a private enclosed garden to the rear and there is also a detached garage to the side which has vehicle parking to the front. Overall this is a fine property close to the city centre on a spacious site.
2 Reception Rooms
Modern Fitted Kitchen
Bathroom with Separate Toilet
Oil Fired Central Heating
Upvc Double Glazing
Tastefully Decorated Throughout
White Internally Doors
Enclosed Garden To Rear
- Entrance Hall
- Upvc front door with glazed side panel, cloak space under stairs.
- 3.89m x 3.00m (12' 9" x 9' 10") Open fire, modern tiled fireplace and hearth, laminated wooden floor.
- Family Room
- 4.78m x 3.53m (15' 8" x 11' 7") Fireplace with tiled inset and matching hearth.
- 2.92m x 2.24m (9' 7" x 7' 4") Range of modern fitted high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for washing machine, space for electric cooker, space for fridge, tiled floor, extractor fan, space for microwave. Pvc door leading to outside.
- Spcious Landing
- Hotpress off, access to attic.
- Bedroom 1
- 12' 9" x 3' (3.89m x 0.91m) Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 2
- 3.28m x 3.00m (10' 9" x 9' 10")Built in wardrobe.
- Bedroom 3
- 2.79m x 2.26m (9' 2" x 7' 5")
- 5' 10" x 5' 10" (1.78m x 1.78m) White suite, sink in vanity unit, bath with wood panelling, electric shower and shower screen over, pvc panelling on walls. Separate Wc .
- Detacehd Garage
- 5.26m x 2.29m (17' 3" x 7' 6") Electric power, wooden double doors to front and side door.
- Enclosed garden to rear which is in lawn with paved patio area. Garden store and paved path to side and front of house. To the front there is vehicle parking in front of garage and a small garden in lawn with flower and shrub beds.