|Address||31B Killuney Drive, Armagh|
|Price||Offers around £65,000|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This first floor apartment is located within the Folly area and is in a most convenient location within the City Centre. Internally the apartment is in fair decorative order. To the rear there is enclosed garden which is partly paved and to the front the garden is in lawn. The Leisure Centre, Golf Club and all local amenities are all within walking distance. This property would be ideal for the investment market or the first time buyer . The property at present is currently let and can be sold with sitting tenant.
1 Reception Room
White Bathroom Suite
Sold with Sitting Tenant/Vacant
First Floor Apartment
Oil Fired Central Heating
uPVC Double Glazed Windows
White Internal Doors
- Entrance Hall
- uPVC front door, storage under stairs.
- Two storage cupboards off and hotpress off.
- 15' 3" x 10' 11" (4.65m x 3.33m) Open fire, fireplace offering cast iron inset and tiled hearth with wooden surround over.
- 15' 4" x 7' 11" (4.67m x 2.41m) Range of fitted high and low level modern units, space for cooker and fridge / freezer, space for washing machine. Dining Area.
- Bedroom 1
- 11' 1" x 10' 9" (3.38m x 3.28m)
- Bedroom 2
- 11' 2" x 8' 10" (3.40m x 2.69m)
- 8' 9" x 8' 7" (2.67m x 2.62m) White suite, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc, panelled bath with electric shower and shower screen over, wooden ceiling, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- As this is a corner site there is enclosed garden to the side of the property which is partly paved. To the front the garden is in lawn and vehicle parking is offered on the street.