|Address||30 Weavers Lodge, Hamiltonsbawn|
|Price||Offers around £128,950|
|EPC||Energy Efficency Rating Environmental Impact Rating|
This semi detached property is tucked away on this generous corner site within this popular development in Hamiltonsbawn. Internally this home is in immaculate order and offers spacious accommodation throughout. To the rear is a mature garden with pleasant views over the rural countryside and to the front there is ample room to park. Overall this is a fine property and all local amenities are all within walking distance and easy commuting is offered to Armagh, Markethill, Richhill and surround areas. Viewing is a must to fully appreciate this home.
1 Reception Room
Modern Spacious Kitchen
Master Bedroom with En-Suite
White Bathroom Suite
Oak Internal Doors & Trim
UPVC Double Glazing
Oil Fired Central Heating
- Entrance Hall
- 10' 6" x 6' 9" (3.20m x 2.06m) Spacious hall, Pvc front door with glazed inset.
- 18' 2" x 14' 2" (5.54m x 4.32m) Open fire, fireplace with granite inset and matching hearth and wooden surround.
- 18' 2" x 10' 7" (5.54m x 3.23m) Range of cream fitted high and low level modern units, plumbing for washing machine, 11/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit, integrated fridge freezer and dish washer, built in electric double oven with ceramic hob and extractor fan over, spot lights and tiled floor. Dining area, direct access to rear hall.
- Rear Hall
- Cloakroom off for storage, toilet and wash hand basin off, pvc rear door leading to garden.
- Master Bedroom
- 12' 3" x 10' 7" (3.73m x 3.23m) En-suite 7' 11" x 5' 6" Shower cubicle with electric shower, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, pvc ceiling.
- Bedroom 2
- 10' 4" x 8' 2" (3.15m x 2.49m)
- Bedroom 3
- 10' 4" x 9' 7" (3.15m x 2.92m)
- 9' 8" x 5' 6" (2.95m x 1.68m) White suite, panel bath with mixer taps over, low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, shelved hotpress off, spot lights, tiled floor, part tiled walls.
- To the rear is a spacious garden in lawn with paved patio and garden shed. Pleasant views are offered over the rural countryside . To the side is in lawn with garden to front in lawn with flower and shrub beds. Tarmac drive with ample room to park.